The SMARTPWR360°™ Energy Efficiency Package
Our exclusive SMARTPWR360°™ residential solar package features energy-saving products that can potentially boost your energy savings by up to 25%.4
To maximize the potential of your solar system, Pink Energy offers a full suite of solutions designed to optimize your St. Louis home’s electricity needs and increase your potential savings.
- Nest Thermostat– Utilize the eco-friendly setting to reduce your St. Louis home’s heating/cooling energy needs.
- LED Light Bulbs– Minimize the electricity needed to light your home with energy-efficient light bulbs.
- Showerheads– Use less water without compromising your shower experience.
- Smart Power Strips– Reduce standby power consumption with smart power strips that also protect your devices from power surges.
- Faucet Aerators– Conserve water during your daily use by reducing excess flow from your sinks.
- Air Sealant Tape– Seals air ducts in your attic to enhance HVAC efficiency.*
- Blown Insulation– Insulate your attic to maintain your home’s temperature and reduce HVAC workload.*
- Attic Staircase Cover– Seal your attic staircase to keep heat from escaping your living areas.*
- Hot Water Heater Blanket (Installation for electric-powered units only)- Insulate your hot water heater to maintain water temperatures.*
Also Included: We also include a roll of plumber’s tape, a hot water temperature card to help gauge water heater efficiency and attic baffles* to facilitate airflow in your attic space.
*Unless customer instructs otherwise or home’s characteristics make the item inapplicable, our team will install.
SMARTPWR360°™ Solution Benefits
Install energy-efficient upgrades throughout your home to lessen your home’s overall energy consumption. Make your solar energy go further with these four major benefits of our SMARTPWR360oTM solutions:
- Potentially Reduce Your Electric Bills Further– Our SMARTPWR360º™ Package can potentially offset your utility costs by up to 25%.4
- Potentially Increase Your St. Louis Property Value– Your home could potentially have increased resale value due to these energy-efficient upgrades.
- Maximize Your Potential Return On Investment– When you reduce your energy usage, you can make your solar energy go further and potentially increase the overall financial return of your solar system.
- Potentially Reduce The Upfront Cost Of A Solar Panel Installation– If your home consumes less energy, you will need fewer solar panels, which can reduce the cost of your solar system.
SMARTPWR360°™ In The Pink Energy Value Pack
The SMARTPWR360oTM package pairs perfectly with our solar panels and Pink Energy battery backup in the Pink Energy Value Pack! By helping to potentially reduce your home’s electricity needs, your residential solar system is more efficient overall. The excess power produced by your solar panels can be easily stored in your Pink Energy battery backup and be used at night or during outages.